Enjoy quiet beauty in one of the most luxurious condos in all of Mammoth Lakes! Located on the Sierra Star Golf Course, this Solstice garden suite boasts amenities that are truly second to none. Built in 2006, this 1,100 square foot end unit is nestled in the forest along the 16th fairway. Complex amenities include, a secure underground parking garage and Jacuzzi. Centrally located, this unit is just a 3 minute walk to the shuttle stop (#49), and less than 1 mile to the Village or Eagle Lodge in the other direction. Groceries, pharmacy and restaurants are just minutes by car. Whether you are here to ski, snow board, golf, hike, fish, cycle or "chill out" this is the place for you any time of year.
Additional information and Amenities:
- Fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops, GE Profile appliances, many small appliances, glassware, cook ware, silverware and utensils plus a breakfast bar with stool seating.
- Dining room with table that seats up to 8 people comfortably.
- Living room with natural gas fireplace, large flat screen TV (digital cable service), DVD player, music station and a sofa that converts to a double bed.
- Two guest closets plus a sled for the kids to enjoy on the hill right next to this unit!
- Washer and dryer.
- Master bedroom with queen bed, upgraded linens, flat screen TV (digital cable service), spacious closet.
- Master bathroom with walk in shower, double vanity, upgraded towels.
- 2nd bedroom with bunk beds (full and single), TV (digital cable service), upgraded linens, roomy closet.
- 2nd bathroom with tub/shower, single vanity, upgraded towels.
- Energy efficient windows and hefty insulation provide a sense of warmth the minute you walk in.
- Oversized and secluded patio. Comfortable seating provides a sensation that the surrounding forest is your front yard! An excellent location to spot birds, deer and other wild Mammoth locals!
- This end unit provides a bright airy feeling with lots of quiet privacy. Truly the solace and solitude that you deserve!
- Pet friendly. Dog less than 30lbs for an extra charge. Dog is free if you can show proof that he/she can ski or snowboard off Cornice!
- Children friendly however unattended children will be given candy and a free pony!
- Internet access subject to local bandwidth limitations.
- Maximum occupancy is 7 people. Please not all on one bed!
- Board games for the bored plus books and playing cards!
- Stay 6 nights and the 7th is free (mid week rate)!
- 5% discount for returning guests (or those who provide a better alliteration!)
About the owners:
Peggy and Dan are empty nesters that have grown weary of the surf crowds and congested freeways of San Diego! We fell in love with Mammoth Lakes when close friends nodded and prodded us to ski with them at Mammoth Mountain. What a gem of a Mountain! We are now seriously addicted! We are also avid hikers and look forward to learning how to fly fish. We yearn for our retirement years (maybe starting in 2020) so that we can live part-time in Mammoth. Until then, "Mi Casa es su casa". We hope you enjoy your stay and welcome your comments and suggestions to help make your future visits even better.
Dan and Peggy
Guest: Micheal and Jennier Vogel
Date of Stay: 2/19/2012
Thank you for opening your home to us! We spent our 3rd anniversary week skiing and relaxing. We're honored to be your first guests! We will definitely try to get back here for our next trip to Mammoth! Gorgeous place...Happy Memories!
Guest: Nicole and Andy
Date of Stay2/24/12
We had a wonderful stay at your condo. The beautiful views around the unit and close transfer to the mountains were enjoyable.
Guest: Kira Reed
Date of Stay: 3/23/2012
What a darling place you have here nestled in the forest. I love the seclusion and scenery just sitting in the living room and looking out at the forest. Happy trails to you - until we meet again! If I don’t see you in the future, ill see you in the pasture!
Guest: Edward Wilson
Date of Stay: 4/8/2012
We really enjoyed your clean condo, house the extra day we decided to stay. The weather was perfect two sunny days and today is snowing. Thank you for opening up your home to us; we love the modern touches and your attention to detail. We will definitely be back!
P.S My son loved the bunk bed. We also enjoyed playing your games apples to apples etc.
Guest: The McCracken Family
Date of Stay: 4/11/2012
Thank you for allowing our family to enjoy your beautiful home! We cooked almost every meal here at the condo so we could enjoy its cozy and loveliness more! Many beautiful memories were created here in Mammoth! Loved it and we had snow everyday! What a Blessing!
Guest: Mark and Terri Evans
Date of Stay: 6/14/2012
My wife Terri and i enjoyed our stay at your condo. It was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We have been condo camping in Mammoth almost every summer since the late 90s and your unit was one of the best.
Guest: Ross Martin and Family
Date of Stay: 6/24/2012
We had a spectacular tine on our vacation. The condo is amazing and we loved everything about the week we spent in your home away from home. We are Mammoth regulars but this trip was extra special since we were celebrating my husbands 50th. He is an avid fisherman and the fishing was absolutely incredible this week. We were so thrilled to bring our two Australian Shepards, Max and Cleo. They felt right at home as we did. Thank you again for the week and the memories we have from our great week.
Guest: The Warren Family
Date of Stay: 7/2/2012
Your condo is lovely and have everything we need. We enjoyed picnics with the containers that you have. We come every year and this is our first time in your condo. We definitely we be back and we'll tell our friends about your place too. Thank you very much.
Guest: The Slim Family
Date of Stay: 7/6/2012
We had a great time in this lovely condo. It is so thoughtful of you to plan it and furnish it the way it is. We felt home and enjoyed our vacation. We will be coming back for sure and hope to stay here again.
Guest: The Chambers Family
Date of Stay: 12/2/2012
Just wanted to let you know of our great experience renting one of your units. From the start your staff was very helpful in answering all my questions promptly and providing information on the unit as well as Mammoth at Christmastime:) All those I dealt with were courteous, professional and made me feel they cared about our experience. I would definitely rent from you again! As for the unit, what can I say... beautiful! Just perfect for a Christmastime getaway. Dan and Peggy have decorated it to feel very warm and cozy and homelike. Thanks for the mini Christmas tree! Unit 25 was very well equipped and made cooking and eating in quite easy and enjoyable which was handy considering all the snow we got! 6 ft in 6 days... I know you didn't have a hand in that but that was AMAZING! We also loved the unit itself for its privacy which was great for our dog who could easily go outside and romp in the snow! Loved it and would love to return... Thank you for your great service and to Dan and Peggy for sharing their beautiful unit!
Spa, Pool and Sauna hours and availability subject to change without notice. See rental Contract for details.
Mammoth Business Tax Certificate: 6491
Rates listed below are approximate.